While we are excited to meet back together for worship, we recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is not over. We want to do everything possible to keep everyone safe as we gather, so please take note of the following precautions and follow the guidelines for the safety of your family and others.
- If you have been diagnosed with or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend gatherings until you have observed the appropriate quarantine as directed by the CDC. For the safety of others, please do not attend if you are currently ill or have a fever.
- If you might be at a high risk of experiencing severe symptoms or death as a result of COVID-19, please use good wisdom and discernment before attending.
- Plenty of hand sanitizer will be available for you to use while gathering for worship. There is also a bathroom available for washing your hands with soap and water. Please utilize these options as often as necessary.
- There will not be a formal kid's class or nursery for right now. A room is available for anyone that needs to slip out with a restless child.
- Please wear a facial covering before service, after service, and at times of close contact with others. Since seating is properly distanced, it is not necessary to wear a facial covering during the service or when at your seat.
- Please practice social distancing while gathering for worship. Chairs will separated by six feet in the meeting space.
- Please be respectful of other people's space. Avoid physical contact or standing too close to someone. We do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable.